No Hassle, One Year Plant Guarantee
Alsip Home & Nursery stands behind all of the plant material sold in our stores. Customer must be a registered A-List Rewards member, this is our free and easy rewards program that helps us maintain your purchase history, and helps you earn rewards for every purchase in our stores. Registration can be done quickly at the time of purchase. Or register online here!
- We offer a One Year, 100% Plant Guarantee on plants purchased up to a 30% discount off of their regular retail price. The warranty applies to all plant items that have a plant hardiness zone of 1-5.
- We offer a One Year, 50% Plant Guarantee on the following plants due to their tender and delicate nature: All Perennials to include Grasses, Vines, and Ground covers. Azalea, Rhododendron, Pieris, Japanese Maple, Beech Trees, Butterfly Bush, Caryopteris, Tree-Form Roses, and Dogwood Trees.
What The Guarantee Does Not Cover
- Any plant material listed for hardiness zones 6 or higher to include Flowering Annuals, Blooming Tropicals, Houseplants, Easter Lilies, Poinsettia, Garden Mums, Garden Asters, or Sod.
- Under performing plants – if a plant is not blooming properly or growing to meet your expectations, there are often steps that can be taken to remedy the issue, which we are eager to assist with.
- Plants damaged or destroyed by neglect such as improper watering, pruning or planting techniques. This is determined at the discretion of the Nursery Manager.
- Acts of nature such as ice storms, lightning, high winds, or physical damage from people or animals.
- Previous replaced and guaranteed plants.
- Any delivery fees associated with the plant purchase.
If Planted by Customer
The Guarantee is honored in the form of a one-time credit toward plant material. Receipt must be presented, as well as proof of deceased plant such as photo documentation or the plant itself.
If Planting Contracted Through Alsip Nursery
Guarantee is honored in the form of a one-time credit toward the plant material in addition to a one-time re-planting (see Nursery Department associate to schedule re-planting). Delivery charges are not included should a replanting need to be done. Receipt must be presented, as well as proof of deceased plant such as photo documentation or the plant itself. In the event high winds or other causes a shift in newly planted material, a delivery fee would apply should you wish to have us come out to readjust the material.
What do I do if my plant is not acting as it should?
Do not immediately dig the plant up. We want your plant to not just survive, but thrive in its new home. Contact the Alsip location at which the plant(s) were purchased and speak to a nursery associate or manager about possible solutions. In some cases, certain plants can go through of period of transplant shock when going into their new soil and most likely will recover if the proper steps are taken in order to remedy the problem.
For best results, use Dr. Earth Starter Fertilizer
Plant food and mycorrhizal root stimulator. Perfect for growing plants of all types. The mycorrhizal fungi in Dr. Earth Starter Fertilizer expands and strengthens the plants root system; healing the root mass, and extends the root grow longer and deeper into the soil.