Tropical houseplants can bring color and exotic flair to your home, even if you live in a colder climate! While some tropical houseplants are best known for their eye-popping flowers, others are loved for their large, unusually patterned or variegated leaves. They’re the most popular indoor plants since most of them don’t require a ton of special care, which means keeping them alive is so much easier. These tropical plants will be the perfect addition to your home!
Plant Pick-Up Orders We will hold plant pick-up orders for 24 hours. If not picked up within 24 hours, we will refund the items, minus a $5 re-stocking fee.
Availability/Variety may vary. Write in the Customer Notes section if you would rather have a specific plant or a surprise!
Plant Care Details:
- Assortment/Variety may vary
- Low Maintenance
- Sun: Filtered light/indirect sunlight
- Some plants are shade tolerant/low light tolerant
- Soil: Well-draining soil
- Water: Keep soil moist but not too wet
- Water when soil is dry, but do not overwater!
- Easy to grow!
- Great for home, office, and outdoors in warmer climates