Get a Head Start on Fall Planting!
Autumn is almost here and we want you to benefit from planting in the fall. Not only is it time for fall favorites, like mums, asters, and kale, but now is the best time to add landscaping staples to your garden including perennials, trees, and shrubs. Gardeners will also want to get their spring bulbs (tulips, daffodils, crocus, and more!) planted in the ground now for a beautiful spring array.
What’s the best way to start? With the right product of course!
Use Purple Cow 100% Organic Soil to Fuel Your Fall Fantasy!
Purple Cow 100% Organic products come with nutrients and microbes that your plants need to grow. This can replace chemical fertilizers, thus making your garden more low-maintenance because it already has the nutrients to flourish. Here are more specific reasons why Purple Cow Organics can benefit your garden.
- Improves soil structure and porosity – creating a better plant root environment
- Increases moisture infiltration and permeability, and reduces bulk density of heavy soils – improving moisture infiltration rates and reducing erosion and runoff
- Improves the moisture holding capacity of light soils – reducing water loss and nutrient leaching, and improving moisture retention
- Improves the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils
- Supplies organic matter
- Supplies beneficial microorganisms to soils and growing media
- Encourages vigorous root growth and buffers soil pH
- Allows plants to more effectively utilize nutrients, while reducing nutrient loss by leaching
- Contains humus – assisting in soil aggregation and making nutrients more available for plant uptake