4″ Zygo Cactus Plant. Plants. Houseplants & Tropicals. Cactus & Succulents.
Native to Central and South America, zygocacti are one of the most popular houseplants sold during the holiday season. Whether used as a table or hanging plant, this cactus produces beautiful tubular flowers in white, pink, red, yellow, salmon, and fuchsia during late November and December. The leaves are small, flat, and smooth with scalloped edges. This cactus is an easy care, flowering plant that can live for 100 years, being passed on from generation to generation!
- Light: Bright, indirect light with moderate humidity
- Water: Water only when soil is dry
- Temperature: 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit during the day, 50-65 degrees Fahrenheit at night
- Soil: A well-drained succulent mix is best, rich acidity
- Fertilizer: Feed every two weeks in the spring and summer
- Flower color will vary
- 4″ plant
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 10 in|