Jonathan Green Organic Lawn Food is a complex, organic lawn food that promotes strong grass growth. These homogenous, easy-to-spread granules, can be used on established and newly seeded lawns or when sodding. Jonathan Green Organic Lawn Food also helps to rejuvenate thin, stressed lawns by adding organic content to the soil. These ingredients help to improve soil structure and the soils water holding capacity. Your lawn will be better able to withstand environmental stress. The organic approach to lawn care takes time, be patient, since nature needs time to break down nutrients. Remember to mow your lawn higher to help reduce weed competition. Children and pets may re-enter lawn area after application. Please follow directions for use for best results.
Key product features:
– Complex, all organic lawn food
– Derived from feather meal, soybean meal, molasses and wheat middlings
– Promotes strong grass growth
– Helps improve soil structure and the soils water holding capacity
– Use in spring, summer or fall
– Use on established or newly seeded lawns or when sodding
How to apply:
Apply to a dry lawn and water in if possible. For established lawns apply 20 lbs. per 5,000 sq. ft. For newly seeded or thin lawns, apply 20 lbs. per 2,500 sq. ft.
When to apply:
Use in spring, summer or fall.
Product cannot be shipped to (AL, AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NM, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, WI)
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
10,000 sq. ft.