- Stunning colors and patterns for full sun and shade.
- Versatile, premium varieties are very late to never-flowering.
- Low-maintenance, high-impact plants are perfect for large pot programs and landscaping.
- Compact to medium coleus is perfect for quarts and mixed containers.
- Bold foliage colors in a compact habit make this striking coleus ideal for small pots and mixed containers.
- Its uniquely-colored and shaped leaves add texture in the garden and containers.
- Great garden performance in sun and shade.
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Fertilize: Once a month
Spacing: 16 – 18″
Height: 12 – 18″
Width: 16 – 18″
Exposure: Shade, Sun
General Information: Great accent plant in mixed containers.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 15 in|
Zone 10, Zone 11
Full Sun, Shade