Huge flowers are vibrant against glossy dark green leaves. Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought. Excellent landscape performance.
- The biggest blooms of any angelonia series!
- Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought.
- Uniform habit and flowering time for easy, high-density production.
- Well-branched plants ship with less breakage, tangling and shrinkage.
- Works well in quarts, gallons and mixed containers.
Hardiness Zone: 10a – 11
Hardiness Degree: 32°F
Blooming Season: Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Drought Tolerant, Winter Interest (regional), Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Fertilize: Once a month
Spacing: 10 – 12″
Height: 12 – 14″
Width: 10 – 12″